Delhi new learner’s license LL apply online transport.delhi.gov.in: Now Applying for a new learning license in Delhi has become very simple. The online mode allows you to fill the application form at the comfort of your home. If you don’t possess a learner’s license yet, read this article to understand the process to obtain an LL license in Delhi.
Hi Friends! Today you will know how to Apply Online for Learner License (LL) in Delhi. Delhi Transport is now fully online & offering almost all services via online mode. The Online Services are not limited to learner’s license only. Other services like Applying for Driving License, RC Transfer & Ownership Change are also available online. In this particular article, we will be discussing the First Step to obtain a Driving License i.e. Applying Online for Learner’s License in Delhi.
Delhi New Learner License Apply
Before you could get a full-fledged driving license, Getting a Learner’s License is very important. A learner’s license is a temporary license that is valid for 6 months. A learner’s license will only be given once you submit the application, make the payment and clear the online computer test. Also, the candidate must adhere to other eligibility details like Age limit, etc. So, before we share the process to Apply Online for Learner License in Delhi, let’s first discuss Eligibility & Other Requirements.
Before you apply for New learner License in Delhi, Kindly read the following eligibility conditions and make sure you are eligible to apply
- For Driving Motorcycle upto 50cc, minimum age of the applicant should be 16 years
- For Transport Vehicle, the age of applicant should be 20 years plus 1 year Driving Experience (At least 1 year old Driving License is required)
- For All other categories of the vehicles, Age of the Applicants should be greater than 20 years
Required Documents (Scanned)
- Proof of Identity (Any Valid Photo ID Proof)
- Proof of Address (Any Valid Address Proof)
- Age Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
For Transport Category Vehicles, other documents like educational certificates are also required
Procedure to obtain transport.delhi.gov.in Learner License in Delhi
Step 1: Eligible Applicants need to Apply Online for Learner License (i.e. Application Form Should be Filled Online). In this stage, the applicant needs to upload required documents, upload photos & signatures, e-sign documents
Step 2: Application Fee Payment
Step 3: Learner License Test Slot Booking (Appointment)
Step 4: Computer-Based LL Test
- If you successfully pass the computer test, your Learner’s License (LL) will be given to you.
- You can reappear for test after a week’s time. A minimal retest fee will be charged
- Learner’s License will be valid for 6 months from the date of delivery.
- You can Apply for Permanent Driving License (DL) only after 30 days of issuance of Learner License. (& Before the completion of 6 Months)
Delhi Learner’s Licence Fee:
|S. NO||Type of DL||Description|
|Revised Fee (Rs.)|
|1||Learner’s Licences for each class of vehicle (1+2+3 of the table in Rule – 32 of CMVR)||1 . For one category (150+50+300)|
2. For two categories (300+50+600)
3. For three categories
|2||Learner’s Licence retest||50||50|
ALSO READ :
Apply Online for Learner License (LL) in Delhi | sarathiparivahan Application Form 2021
Follow these steps in order to Submit Learner’s License Application online in Delhi :
- First of All, Visit the Official Parivahan Sewa Portal
- Click on “Online Services” & Then “Driving License Related Services”
- This will Open up another page, where you will be asked to select your State
- Select Delhi
- Now another page will open up, Click on “Apply Online” and then “New Learner’s License”
- Click on “Continue” to Proceed
- As this is your first time applying for Learner License, Click on “Submit” on next page
- Now, the Online Application for New Learner’s License will Open up
- Enter all the Required information & Click on Continue
- Upload Support Documents (ID Proof, Address proof, Age Proof, Photograph, Signature)
- In the Next Step Make the Online Payment
- Then you will be redirected to Slot Booking Page
- Choose a date from the available dates for your Online Computer test
- Once you received the Appointment confirmation, You need to Visit the RTO office on that date for Computer test
If you successfully pass the computer exam, your Learner License will be given to you. (In some cases it is given after the computer test and in some cases, it is given the next day)
We hope that this article helped you to Apply for New Learner License in Delhi. Kindly share your feedback in the comments section below.
Is there any need to visit the RTO for a new learning license application in Delhi?
No, there is no need. You can fill in the new LL application form online.
What documents should be uploaded while applying for a new learner’s license application?
Proof of Identity documents, proof of address documents, scanned passport size photo & signature need to be uploaded.
How do I appear for the computer test?
During the form filling process, after to successfully make an online payment, you will be redirected to the slot booking page where you can book your slot for the computer test.
What if I failed the computer-based exam?
If you couldn’t pass the exam, you can reappear within a week’s time by paying a nominal fee.