How to Pay Traffic Challan Fees Online in Delhi | Delhi Transport E-Challan Payment via Mobile App, Download App
Hello, Delhiites! We have good news for you guys. Now, it is possible to pay your traffic challans online in Delhi. That too after a few clicks on your Mobile phone. Recently, the transport department has released a new mobile app called “Tatpar”. This article helps you understand the process of paying Online traffic challan in the Capital of India. Let’s Get Started.
Delhi Online Traffic Challan Payment
What is E-Challan?
An e-challan is an electronically generated challan document. This document is issued with the help of Electronic Challan System. This system ensures improved services and transparency. With digitization entering the transport department, traffic violators have the facility of paying e-challan online or offline, depending on the service provided by their state or city.
Traffic police personnel these days are equipped with swiping machines that enable them to generate a printed challan on the spot. The e-challan generated makes a real-time entry in the traffic police server.
Recently, The Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, Anil Baijal launched a special app called “Tatpar”. This mobile app features online challan payment along with a total of 50 citizen-centric services. This app is designed by IT ministry along with e-Governance Division.
Do Remeber that the functionality of this app is not limited to Online challan payment only, there are other important features like:
- Nearest Police Station Locator
- Online FIR Lodging
- Cyber Crime Related Help
- Motor Vehicle theft eFir
- Lost Report Filing
- Missing Person Services
- Facilities for Senior Citizens etc
- Stolen Vehicle Search
In this particular article, we are focusing only on online challan payment in Delhi.
Requirements to Pay Online Traffic Challan in Delhi
- Smartphone with Tatpar Delhi Police App Installed
- Vehicle Number or Challan Notice Number
How to Pay Traffic E-Challan Online in Delhi on Mobile
- First of all, you need to Download & Install “Tatpar Delhi Police” App
- Once the App opens up, click on “Traffic Notice Payment”
- Now, you will see two options: e-payment gateway & e-challan
- For Payment of the challan, use the e-payment gateway option
- In the next page, search your e-challan using vehicle number or notice number
- After entering correct details, challan information will pop up and you will have the option to make payment online using Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card
Download Tatpar Delhi Police App for Online Challan Payment
- If you are using Android Smartphone, Open up Google Play Store and Type “Tatpar Delhi Police”
- Click on the First Result to Start Downloading the app
- Once Downloaded, it will be installed automatically
- Now, open up the app and start using it
- Follow the steps mentioned above for E-challan payment
We hope that this Article explained you the process of Downloading the Tatpar Delhi Police App & Paying Delhi Traffic Challan Online. For any queries and suggestions, feel free to write in the comments section below.