There are many instances where the citizens misplace the Registration Certificates of their vehicles. For example, most of the time, the vehicle owners forget their documents in the vehicle that is stolen. In such cases, the transport department provides an excellent opportunity for those vehicle owners to apply Duplicate RC online. However, the citizens should provide all the documents required to download the Vehicle Registration Certificate Copy.
Duplicate RC Download
This article explains the complete details about the Duplicate Registration Certificate Download, Documents Required for Duplicate RC, Online procedure to get the Vehicle Registration Certificate Copy Online on the Official Portal of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Documents Required to apply for Duplicate RC Online
Find out the list of documents required to apply for the Duplicate RC Online, as shown below.
- Application Form No. 26
- FIR Original Copy (After registering the FIR at the police station about the lost/stolen vehicle)
- Pollution under Control Certificate (PUC) attested copy
- Valid Insurance Certificate Attested Copy
- Address Proof
- Challan Clearance from Traffic Police
- PAN Card Attested Copy or Form 60 & Form 61
- Chassis and Engine Pencil Print
- Identification of Signature of the Owner
- Telangana RC Delivery Status
- Search Vehicle details by vehicle number plate
- RC Status Check online
- Change mobile number linked with RC
- Duplicate RC West Bengal apply
Online procedure to get Vehicle Registration Certificate – RC Duplicate Copy Apply
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the duplicate RC on the official portal of Parivahan Sewa.
- Visit the Official Portal of Parivahan Sewa Online.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page, as shown below.
- Click on the Online Services option available on the following page.
- It then expands into different options from the menu bar.
- Select and Click on the Vehicle Registration Services.
- Select the state you belong to on the newly opened page.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the following page below.
- Select the State, City and Click on the Proceed button.
- Select and Click on the “Apply for transfer of ownership, change of address, hypotheaction on the following page.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page.
- Enter the Registration Number and Last 5 Characters of the Chassis Number.
- Click on the Validate Registration Number or Chassis Number.
- Click on the Generate OTP button.
- It then generates the OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Copy and Enter the OTP in the respective field.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Select the Application Entry Form from the available options on the following page.
- Select the Reason for applying for the Duplicate Certificate.
- Select/Enter the Insurance Type, Insurance Company, Policy Number, Insurance Form, Insurance To, and Insurance Declared Value.
- Under the Fee Panel, the applicants can find the fee details.
- Click on the Save to Draft button.
- It then displays that the Application for Issue of Duplicate RC Saved Successfully.
- Click on the OK button to close the dialogue box.
- Click on the Pay Now button.
- Click on the Checkbox: I have read the instructions and checked the information carefully.
- Click on the Confirm Details button.
- Select the Payment Gateway, Click on the Checkbox accepting terms and conditions, and click on the Continue button.
- Click on the Confirm button after you select the payment mode.
- Enter the Card Details such as Card Number, Expiry Date, Card Holders Name, CVV, and Type the Characters.
- Click on the Pay button.
- The system then downloads and print the receipt generated after the successful payment.
- Now, applicants should submit the receipt along with the other documents at the nearest RTO office.
All the interested applicants can visit the Parivahan Sewa Website and apply for the Duplicate RC online.
Duplicate RC Download FAQs
When and why the vehicle owners should apply for the Duplicate RC Online?
The vehicle owners should apply for the duplicate RC when the Registration Certificate is lost, torn, or stolen.
Can the vehicle owners have the opportunity to apply for the Duplicate Vehicle Registration Certificate in offline mode?
Yes, the vehicle owners have the opportunity to apply for the Duplicate RC in offline mode by visiting the nearest RTO office.
Is the Original FIR Copy mandatory to apply for the Duplicate Registration Certificate for a lost or stolen Vehicle?
Yes, the Original FIR Copy is mandatory in case the vehicle is lost or stolen.
Is the application procedure for applying the Duplicate Vehicle Registration Certificate the same for all the states?
No, every state has a separate window for applying the Duplicate Vehicle Registration Certificate online.