As per the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY) 2020 Bihar, there is a provision for employment generation for those who are unemployed and don’t have a livelihood. This Yojana aims at providing help to 8405 village Panchayat of Bihar state. Moreover, 5 from every village panchayat i.e., 42,025 helpless people are being provided help in this CM Gram Parivahan Scheme by the government of Bihar state.
Gram Parivahan Yojana Bihar
- Employment generation for unemployed people related to categories ( SC/ ST/ EBC). They can avail the facility by applying online and by filling in the application form.
- People who are not able to get any work or employment are also benefitting from this Yojana.
- Provision of subsidy for public transport for 3-4 tires vehicle.
- Unemployed gets employment.
- People aged less than 21 years cannot apply or get benefitted from Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana.
Do you want to apply online for this Parivahan Yojana by Bihar Government, but you are not at all aware about what to do and how to apply? In this article, we are going to explain the process to apply online for CM Gram Parivahan Yojana . Let us discuss:-
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY) Bihar, Apply, Online Registration Form 2020
- The very first step to applying online for the MGPY 2020 Bihar is to visit to the official website
- Once you open the website, you will see Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana “Apply online” 6th Click on it.
- After clicking on it, you will see the login page asking your username and password. If you are a new user, you need to create an account. Click on register to create a new account.
- So, you are on the registration page. Here, you have to register to get your username and password. The registration form here asking you details such as your Phone Number, set your password, re-enter your password, enter email address and driving license number etc. Click on Register.
- Once you have successfully registered after filling in the details, click on login to fill your form where mobile number will be your user name and your password as set by you.
Once back to the login page, you can also download the instructions to fill in the application form. Once logged in, the application form gets immediately opened in front of you.
- Once the application form is successfully filled up, click on “save and next”. The application form includes details such as
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s/ Husband’s Name
- Select your category as SC/ ST
- Date of Birth
- Your driving License appears to be pre-saved
- Select vehicle seating capacity
- Now, comes the turn to upload your documents. Here you have got an application Number. You need to upload your address proof document, category proof document, birth proof document; you’re driving license and select your educational qualification (if applied for) and click on submit. The process to apply for Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana online comes to an end and you’re done.