HSRP Gujarat stands for a high security registration plate or vehicle number plate in the state of Gujarat which is also known by the name of high security number plate. Also, as per the directions given by the supreme court of India it has been mandatory to have high security number plates for the vehicles. For this, the Gujarat government’s Ministry of Transport has also given the contract of these number plates to FTA HSRP Solutions Private Limited.
HSRP Gujarat Online Application
If we talk about a high security number, we mean the number plates that are made of aluminium and which come with reflective tapes. These plates are tempered proof and are equipped with hot stamped chromium based and self- destructive hologram. For the kind information, these number plates were first announced by the supreme court of India in 2012. A high security number plate has also a life of over 5 years.
How to Apply Online for High Security Number Plate (HSRP) in Gujarat
These high security number plates are fitted on the backside of the vehicle for better security. The main aim behind making available these high security number plates available is to solve the problem of theft and to easily enable the tracking of the vehicles which are either lost or stolen. In this article, we are going to explain the process for how to apply online, make payment and check status for a high security registration plate in Gujarat. Let us start.
- In order to apply for a high security registration plate in Gujarat, the very first step that we have to follow is to visit the official website of Gujarat HSRP. Once you click on the link, you will see some features of the plate which is being issued by the transport ministry of Gujarat Government.
- Once you click on the link, you will see the above portal gets opened in front of you. Now you have to click on “appointments”. As soon as you click on the same, you will see some of the specifications and features of high security number plate. Now click on “OK”.
- Though, you are applying for HSRP Gujarat online, you are indeed going to fix your appointment for the fitment of your high security registration plate on your vehicle. By fixing their appointment, customers have a sole right to choose their time and slot as per their requirement and convenience. Now click on “Click here to take an Online Appointment”.
HSRP Gujarat Registration Form 2020 and Make Payment Online
- After clicking on “Take an Online Appointment”, you have to fill in your important details in the registration form 2020 to get your HSRP fitted on your vehicle.
- The next step is to make a certain amount of your HSRP Fee and visit the nearby RTO office with all your documents printed.
- After you have got your receipt, you can seek a fitment appointment online and proceed for the the fixation of your HSRP tag at the RTO premises as per your given appointment date and time.
- It is to be noted that at the time of HSRP fitment, the registered owner of the vehicle must be present there.
Check Status of your HSRP Gujarat Online
- Now, if you have successfully applied for your high security number plate online and wish to check status online of the same, just visit this link and once the site gets opened, click on “About HSRP” and then click on “Track HSRP Status”.
- After clicking on track HSRP status, enter the chassis’s number of your vehicle and click on submit to know about the current status of your high security registration plate online Gujarat.
It is to be noted that the status of your high security registration plate application will be available online within the next 3-4 working days.