HSRP Haryana stands for high security registration plate in Haryana which is also known by the name of high security number plate. If we talk about a high security number, we mean the number plates that are made of aluminium and which come with reflective tapes. These plates are tempered proof and are equipped with chromium based and self- destructive hologram. These number plates are hot stamped on the plate. For the kind information, these number plates were first announced by the supreme court of India in 2012. A high security number plate has a life of over 5 years.
High Security Number plate Haryana HSRP Apply Online
These plates form a uniform pattern for displaying the motor vehicle numbers across the country. The main aim behind making available these high security number plates are to solve the problem of theft and to easily enable the tracking of the vehicles which are either lost or stolen. In this article, we are going to explain the process for how to apply online, make payment and check status for high security number plate in Haryana. Let us start.
- In order to apply for a high security number plate in Haryana, the very first thing that we have to do is to visit the official website of government of Haryana transport department.
- Once you visit the official website of Haryana transport, the above screen gets opened showing you a high security number plate with its features. You can have a look on the features and the plate and click on “close”. You are now redirected to the website.
HSRP Haryana Online Registration Form 2020, Apply @hsrphr.com
- Since we have to apply for high security registration plate, we need to click on “HSRP Online Request” now.
- Just after you have clicked on the same, you need to fill your vehicle information, a registration form 2020 for the online payment of HSRP.
- Here, you need to enter the registration number of your vehicle, chassis number, engine number, the name of owner, address, email id, your mobile number l, the type of vehicle whether it is a (scooter, a motorcycle or a three wheeler) etc., Class of vehicle whether it is (transport or non transport), type of fuel (whether it is of diesel, petrol or CNG), upload your identity card, upload your registration certificate and click on submit.
- After entering all the details properly, you will also be asked to select your fixation centre. After clicking on submit, what you need to do now is to log in with your registered mobile number as your username along with the password. It is to be noted that the password and the username will be sent to your registered number only.
- After successful login with the credentials, make payment through CC avenue. Once the payment is done a receipt will be issued to you.
- You can take the printout of the payment receipt along with all the original and photocopies of the documents which you have uploaded on the portal. It takes around 1 to 2 weeks for the plate to be produced.
HSRP HARYANA- Check Status of High-Security Number Plate
As far as the status thing is concerned, you can check the status of your high-security number plate at http://hsrphr.com/status.htm
It is to be importantly noted that as soon as your number plate is ready, you will be getting a message on your registered mobile number. After receiving the message, you are advised to visit the fixation center with all the documents.
By reaching the fixation center, they will ask you to show your receipt and fix the registration plate. For fixing your plate, they may ask you a small amount of 50- 100 rupees which you can deal with them as you like.
So, this is a clear cut process to apply for a high-security number plate online, fill the registration form 2020, make your payment, and check the status thereby.