HSRP Punjab portal offers the facility to apply online for a High-security PB number plate. If your vehicle has an old number plate, you must upgrade to HSRP. Applicants need to visit the Punjab HSRP portal & fill in the registration form. As per the schedule, you will be able to fix the new HSRP on your vehicle. You may check the status of your application online & get the PB HSRP plate affixed accordingly.
The high-security number plate is made of aluminum and comes with reflective tapes. Security-wise it has vehicle details embedded. Using a special device, the concerned officials can find out the complete details of the vehicle by scanning HSRP. These plates are tempered proof and are equipped with hot-stamped chromium-based and self-destructive hologram. For this kind of information, these number plates were first announced by the supreme court of India in 2012.
|Topic||HSRP Punjab, PB|
|Category||High Security Number Plate|
|Covered Details||How to Apply Online, Check Application Status|
|Concerned Department||Punjab Transport Department|
These high-security number plates are fitted on the back & front side of the vehicle for better security. The main aim behind making available these high-security number plates is to solve the problem of theft and to easily enable the tracking of the vehicles which are either lost or stolen. In this article, we are going to explain the process for how to apply online, make payment and check the status of a high-security number plate in Punjab. Let us start.
HSRP Punjab Apply Online
- In order to apply for a high-security registration plate in Punjab, the very first thing that we have to do is to visit the official HSRP website of the State Transport Commissioner of Punjab. Once you click on the link, you will see an advisory that is being issued by the state commissioner of Punjab for the customers.
The advisory has various advice for the customers including the strict wearing of a mask, maintaining social distancing, and arriving on your appointment date and time, etc.
PB High Security Number Plate Online Registration Form 2021
(continued from above)
- The next step is to click on “Apply HSRP Online” “Pay HSRP Fee” to apply for your high-security number plate.
- Once you click on “Apply HSRP Online”, the HSRP application form Punjab gets opened in front of you. Here, you need to fill in each and every detail in the registration form for the application of high-security number plate Punjab online. The application form includes:-
- Application Type
- Your Vehicle Number
- Chassis’s Number
- Engine Number
- Owner Name
- Mobile Number
- Vehicle Class
- Vehicle Type
- Registration card type
- Select Fitment Location
- Once you have entered all your vehicle details along with the personal details, you have to click on “submit” by agreeing to the following conditions.
- In the next step, you need to fix your appointment for the fixation of your number plate. Here, you will have to fill in various details such as your appointment date and time, registration number and slot etc. After you are done with entering your details, click on next.
- In the next step, you will be immediately prompted to the Online payment page. In order to make the payment for your HSRP Punjab application, you have various payment methods available in front of you. You can choose any appropriate payment method and make your fee payment online. You have various methods for online payment such as debit card, credit card, and e-wallet including Paytm and Bhim UPI, etc. After choosing an appropriate payment method and filling in all the details properly, now click on “make payment” and you are done.
- Once you have made your payment online, you can now take your receipt and get it printed.
So these are the steps that you have to follow carefully if you want to apply online for your HSRP number plate Punjab.
HSRP Punjab – Check Application Status
- In order to check the status of your HSRP number plate Punjab that you have recently applied for, you have to visit this official link of the Punjab portal.
- Once you visit the portal, you can easily track your HSRP status online just by entering your registration number and click on “submit”.
Is HSRP mandatory in punjab state?
Yes, it is mandatory. If you haven’t affixed it on your vehicle yet, apply asap.
How to Apply for HSRP in Punjab?
One can apply for High security number plate in punjab via online mode.
How to print the HSRP payment receipt?
One can easily reprint the payment receipt on hsrppunjab Punjab. You need to provide your vehicle number or invoice number.
Check this Video for More Details :