Kerala New Learner’s License Apply – LLR Application Form 2022 MVD Kerala
The Motor Vehicles Department of Kerala (Kerala MVD) is now providing Online services to residents of the State. In this particular article, We are discussing the Process to obtain New Learner’s Licence (LLR) in Kerala.
Kerala MVD (Motor Vehicles Department) portal now gives the facility to apply online for License related services in the State. If you own a motor vehicle and haven’t applied for a license yet, Learner’s Licence (LLR) is the First Step of this Process. Let’s Get Started
Kerala Learners Licence | LLR Apply Online
The First step Towards obtaining a Full-Fledged Driving License is obtaining Learners Licence(LL)
You should First Obtain the learner’s Licence by Applying through Online or Offline Mode. Using the Online Method, you can Book an appointment for Learner’s License Computer test. After clearing the Computer Test, the applicant is Given the Leaner’s Licence (Usually in 2 Working days)
Before moving on towards the Kerala Learning Licence online application form submission process, let’s discuss Eligibility and Other important Aspects.
Eligibility Criteria :
Let’s find out who is eligible to Apply for New LLR in Kerala State
- Only those who don’t have any type of Driving Licence earlier can Apply for New Learners Licence
- A person who is Between the Age of 16 and 18 is Only Eligible to Apply for Motorcycle Below 50CC
- Any individual of Age 18 or More is Eligible to Apply for All Classes of Motor Vehicles
- Applicant should Keep Scanned Copy of Their Passport Size Photograph & Signature
- Reliable Internet Connection is Required in order to Submit the online Learner Licence Form in Kerala
- In order to Make Online Payment of Application Fee, Candidate needs to Make Payment Either Via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or Other Mode
LLR Kerala Application Fee
Application fees to be paid:
New Learners License Kerala Apply Online – keralamvd Application Form 2022
Interested and eligible people need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Kerala mvd Portal and Go to the “Apply Online” Section
- Click on “License”
- Now, Another Page will Open Up
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link, Corresponding to the “New Learner’s License”
- Now Another Page will Open up as a Pop Up Window
Note – This Whole Online Process is a 3 Step process – Application Submission —–> Online Payment —-> Schedule Learner’s Test Date
Click on “Online Services” then “Driving Licence Related Services”
- In the Next Page, Choose Kerala in the State List
- Now, a new Page Opens Up
- Under the Driving Licence Section, Go to Apply Online and then Click on “New Learners Licence”
- Now, you will see instructions Page
- Now, you need to click on “Continue” to proceed
- As you are applying for New Learners Licence, make sure in the next page the option “Applicant does not hold Driving/ Learner Licence” is checked. Then, Click on “Submit”
- After this, the Online Application Form will show up
- Enter the required Information Like State, RTO Office, Pin Code, Applicant Information, Vehicle Class (2 or 4 wheeler) & Proceed
- Now, on the next page, you will see the acknowledgement (receipt) of your online application
- Take the Print out for future references and Click on “Next”
- Now, you need to Upload the Documents. Upload age proof, address proof & self-declaration form i.e. Form 1
- After this, your application gets submitted.
- The next remaining important step is to make the fee payment. This can be easily done online using the given steps
Kerala New learner Licence Application: How to Pay Fee Online
In order to successfully submit the application, you need to pay the fees. To do so, follow these steps:
- Visit the Online Fee Payment Page
- From the List of Services, ‘Select Learners License”
- Then, Enter your Learners Licence Application number and proceed towards online fee payment
Who is eligible to get a new Driving license in Kerala?
Applicant should be at least 18 years of age. However, in the case of motorcycles up to 50cc without gear the age limit to apply for a new learner license is 16 years.
What is the name of the official website of Kerala Transport?
The official portal is known as MVD, Motor vehicle department Kerala.
What is the helpline number?
In case of any inquiry, you may dial 155300 or 0471 2335523
I hope this article helped you to Apply Online for Learner’s License (LLR) in Kerala. You can share your suggestions or thoughts in the comments section below.