How to Apply Online for New Learner’s License in Kerala | Kerala Learner Licence Online Application Form
The Motor Vehicles Department of Kerala (Kerala MVD) is now providing Online services to residents of the State. In this Particular Article, We are discussing the Process to obtain New Learner’s Licence (LL) in Kerala.
Kerala mvd (Motor Vehicles Department) portal now gives the facility to apply online for License related services in the State. If You own a motor vehicle and haven’t applied for License yet, Learner’s Licence (LL) is the First Step of this Process. Let’s Get Started
Kerala Learners Licence (LL) – Apply Online
The First step Towards obtaining a Full Fledged Driving License is – “Learners Licence(LL)”. You should First Obtain the learner’s Licence by Applying through Online or Offline Mode. Using the Online Method, you can Book appointment for Learner’s License Computer test.After clearing the Computer Test, the applicant is Given the Leaner’s Licence (Usually in 2 Working days)
Before moving on towards the Kerala Learner’s Licence online application form submission process, let’s discuss Eligibility and Other important Aspects.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Only Those who don’t have any type of Driving Licence earlier can Apply for New Learners Licence
- A person who is Between the Age of 16 and 18 is Only Eligible to Apply for Motorcycle Below 50CC
- Any individual of Age 18 or More is Eligible to Apply for All Classes of Motor Vehicles
- Applicant should Keep Scanned Copy of Their Passport Size Photograph & Signature
- Reliable Internet Connection is Required in order to Submit theOnline Learner Licence Form in Kerala
- In order to Make Online Payment of Application Fee, Candidate needs to Make Payment Either Via Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or Other Mode
Kerala Learner’s License Apply Online – keralamvd Application Form
- Visit the Kerala mvd Portal and Go to the “Apply Online” Section
- Click on License
- Now, Another Page will Open Up
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link, Corresponding to the “New Learner’s License”
- Now Another Page will Open up as a Pop Up Window
Note – This Whole Online Process is a 3 Step process – Application Submission —–> Online Payment —-> Schedule Learner’s Test Date
- Click on “Apply Now” to Fill in the Online Application Form
- Select your RTO, Then Enter all the Required Information carefully
- Upload Your Passport Size Photograph & Signature
- Then you Need to Make Online Payment
- After Successful Payment, you will be taken to the Option from where You can Select your Leaner’s Test Date
- After Date Selection, Your Online Application for Kerala Learners license will be submitted online. You are advised to take the Print out / Acknowledgement
Now, you need to Visit your RTO office on the Test date. You need to clear Online Computer Test. Once you pass the test, You Learner’s license will be Generated. Within a Day or Two, you can collect your Learner’s License.
I Hope this Article helped you to Apply Online for Learner’s License (LL) in Kerala. You can add your comments and leave your feedback below.