In a row of digital initiatives, the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has started online to facilitate the citizens. In a similar connection, the MoRTH has computerized over 1300+ Road Transport Offices across the country to facilitate the vehicles owners. Through this digital initiative, RTO issues Registration Certificate (RC), Learners’ License (LL), and Driving License (DL) online. Moreover, the online users should know their pending e-Challan and Blacklist Details online on the official portal of MoRTH.
Know Your Pending e challan
This article explains the complete details about the Vahan Parivahan Portal, Know their Pending e Challan Status Online & Blacklist Details online, Reasons for a blacklist of Vehicles, on the official portal of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Why RTO Blacklist Your Vehicle?
Are you wondering why the RTO blacklists your vehicle? Do you want to know the reason for the same?
- The vehicles can be blacklisted by the RTO when there are issues with documentation for transferring ownership of the vehicle.
- In other cases, the vehicles can be blacklisted to convert from yellow board to whiteboard (from commercial to private).
- Another reason for the blacklist of the vehicle is due to the insufficient tax payment or if an FIR is filed against your vehicle.
How to Know Check Pending e challan / Blacklist Details Online
Let us see the online procedure to know the pending e challan/Blacklist Details online on the official portal of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- Visit the Official Portal of Vahan Parivahan.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click Here to get directly redirected to know the pending e challan/blacklist details online.
- Enter the Registration Number and Captcha Code on the newly opened page.
- Click on the Show Details button.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page shown above.
- On the newly opened page, the online users can find the following details: State Name, Office Name, Registration Number, FIR Number, FIR Date, etc.
- The applicants can also take a printout of the blacklist details online for future reference.
The interested applicants should visit the Official Portal and avail themselves of the Vahan Parivahan Services related to Pending e Challan and Blacklist Details.
Pending e challan Online checking FAQs
Who is regulating all the online services of all the RTOs across the country?
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) regulates all the online services of the RTOs across the country.
Where do the applicants can know their pending e challan and blacklist details online?
The applicants can know their pending e challan and blacklist details on the vahan.parivahan.gov.in portal.
What if there is an FIR filed against the vehicle of a particular vehicle owner?
The concerned vehicle will be kept on the blacklist if an FIR is filed against a particular vehicle owner.
What is the helpline number of the Vahan Parivahan Portal of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways?
The vehicle owners should dial +91-120-2459168 or+91-120-6995901 to raise issues regarding the Vahan Parivahan Online Services for citizens.