How to Apply for Learning Licence in Chandigarh, RLA Chandigarh New LL Online Appplication Form
Hii everyone ! We all know the applying for learner’s license has been a tedious task. However, due to technological advancements, this process is now extremely easy. Now it is possible to apply online for Learner’s License at the comfort of your home. In this article, we are focusing on the steps that should be followed to get a Learner’s Driving License in Chandigarh. Let’s Get Started
Note – Learner’s License will also be referred to as “LL” in this article
Required Documents :
Note – Once downloaded, fill the form carefully and scan it
This is the list of documents that are considered as valid address proof –
1. Electoral Roll (a Certified copy issued by the Election Department, Chandigarh Administration)
2. Life Insurance Policy (At least 6 months old with the latest receipt of payment)
3. Valid Passport
4. Payslip/ Employer Certificate showing address with an official stamp, dispatch number & date (In original) along with Identity Card issued by any officer of the Central or State Government or a local body/ Nationalized Bank/ Government Undertaking.
1. Voter Card
2. Aadhar Card
3. Latest Telephone Bill (Landline/ Post-paid mobile Bill) (BSNL Only)
4. Rent Deed/Rent Agreement/ Lease Deed (Registered with Sub-Registrar of U.T., Chandigarh)
5. Income Tax Return of previous three years (Showing the address with a photocopy of PAN card duly certified by the CA or Income Tax Department, Chandigarh Administration)
6. House Allotment letter issued by the Chandigarh Administration/ Government Department/ Local body/ Nationalized Bank/ Government Undertaking
7. Ownership Letter/ Transfer Letter issued by the Estate Office/ Chandigarh Housing Board/ Municipal Corporation, U.T., Chandigarh
8. Senior Citizen Identity Card issued by the Social Welfare Department, U.T., Chandigarh
9. Identity Card issued to the Ex-Servicemen, by the Zila Sainik Board, U.T., Chandigarh
10. Marriage Certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages, U.T., Chandigarh
11. Residence Certificate issued by SDM, U.T., Chandigarh
12. Certificate issued by the Hostel Wardens in case of a student residing in Hostels with Identity-card photocopy
13. Parent’s address proof in case of the applicant is minor/dependent only
14. Certificate of Registration of Firm/ VAT Certificate issued by the Sales Tax Department showing address/ VAT Form 4/ Service Tax certificate issued by the Excise & Customs Department, Chandigarh.
Note – if you don’t have any address proof, you can submit an Affidavit too
You will have to Scan the Address proof
Below are the documents that will be accepted as proof of Date of Birth –
Attach any one of the following documents for Date of Birth Proof:-
Date of Birth Proof as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Self-attested)
Note – In case you don’t have any of this, you can Submit an Affidavit
Do not forget to scan the Birth Proof too
Once you have scanned all the documents mentioned above, you are good to go!
Here are the steps to Apply Online for Learner’s License(LL) in Chandigarh –
As you have successfully filled the application form, now is the time to give the finishing touch to the process.
Here is the Fee Structure –
Note – If you couldn’t pass the test, you need to reappear after 15 days
This is the official documentation provided by RLA Chandigarh. Read this, if you still have any doubts –
We hope this article helped you in Applying for New Learning License (LL) in Chandigarh. Feel Free to Share your thoughts & Suggestions in the Comment Box.