Find out how can you make online appointment for Learner’s License Test (LL Slot Booking)| Make online appointment for Online Computer Exam at your RTO
Without Clearing the Online Exam at your RTO, you will not get a Learner’s License (LL). So, It is important that you prepare well and pass the exam. In order to appear for the exam, you can now make online appointment. This online appointment is also known as Slot Booking. In this article, you will find out, how to book online appointment for Computer Exam at your RTO.
This process of appointment is actually a step in the process of applying online for Learner’s license. We will help you in understanding the complete procedure of slot booking. Just follow the given steps in the given order.
Learning License (LL) Computer Test Online Appointment – LL Slot Booking
The ministry of Road Transport and Highways has started this great initiative to provide the online appointment facilities. The applicant can now fix an appointment for the Computer based test from his/her home. Before proceeding, kindly make sure that you have following information with you –
1) Learner License Application Number
2) Date of birth of the Applicant
3) Details of the portal from where the application was submitted i.e. (Sarathi, e-District,e-Seva, meeseva etc)
If you have this information, you are good to go!
Online Learner License Test – RTO Computer Exam LL Slot Booking
- First of all Visit the online learner license appointment page
- Once there, you will find an online application form. You have to provide the required information
- First of all select the portal in the “Application Submitted through” section
- After this enter the Application Number
Note – This application number is the number that was provided you after the online submission of learner license application
- Now enter the date of birth of the applicant
- After this you need to enter the verification code.
Note – In the verification code box you need to enter the characters that are shown in the image corresponding to it
- Now enter the “Submit” button
- If the details entered by you are correct, you will be navigated to the online LL appointment page
- There, you need to select the RTO office and date
- Depending on the number of available slots, your appointment for the test will be fixed
- You need to print or save the acknowledgement
That’s all ! Now you need to appear on the mentioned date and time for the computer based Learner License test
In case you want to cancel the appointment due to any reason this can also be done easily online. To cancel the slot booking, follow these steps –
LL Test Online Slot Booking – Cancellation Steps
- Visit this page
- Enter the application number, date of birth and Verification Code
- Hit the “Submit” button
- After this your appointment will be shown to you in the next page
- Click on the “Cancel” button to cancel the appointment
If you want to book the slot for another day or time, just follow the procedure given earlier in the article.
We hope that Article has helped you to Book Online Appointment for Learner License Computer Test at your RTO. Feel Free to leave your Feedback below.