Online Computer Exam (Learning Licence Test) Slot Booking, Appointment Process Explained
Without Clearing the Online Exam at your RTO, you will not get a Learner’s License (LL). So, It is important that you prepare well and pass the exam. In order to appear for the exam, you can now make an online appointment. This online appointment is also known as Slot Booking. In this article, you will find out, how to book an online appointment for Computer Exam at your RTO.
This process of appointment is actually a step in the process of applying online for Learner’s license. We will help you in understanding the complete procedure of slot booking. Just follow the given steps in the given order.
Learning License Computer Test Appointment | Online LL Slot Booking
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has started this great initiative to provide online appointment facilities. The applicant can now fix an appointment for the Computer-based test from his/her home. Before proceeding, kindly make sure that you have the following information with you –
1) Learner License Application Number
2) Date of birth of the Applicant
3) Details of the portal from where the application was submitted i.e. (Sarathi, e-District,e-Seva, meeseva etc)
If you have this information, you are good to go!
Online Learner License Test – RTO Computer Exam LL Slot Booking
- The Very First Step of the Process is Visiting the Parivahan Portal @ parivahan.gov.in
- Once there, Go to the “Online Services” Section & Click on Driving License Related Services
- Now Select your State & RTO Office Location
- Now you will see a new page, Click on “Appointments (Slot Booking)” & Then Click on “Learners Licence Test”
- Now, you will see an online application form. You have to provide the required information
- First of all select the portal in the “Application Submitted through” section
- After this enter the Application Number
Note – This application number is the number that was provided you after the online submission of the learner license application
- Now enter the date of birth of the applicant
- After this, you need to enter the verification code.
Note – In the verification code box you need to enter the characters that are shown in the image corresponding to it
- Now enter the “Submit” button
- If the details entered by you are correct, you will be navigated to the online LL appointment page
- There, you need to select the RTO office and date
- Depending on the number of available slots, your appointment for the test will be fixed
- You need to print or save the acknowledgment
That’s all! Now you need to appear on the mentioned date and time for the computer-based Learner License test
In case you want to cancel the appointment due to any reason this can also be done easily online. To cancel the slot booking, follow these steps –
Learners License (LL) Test Online Slot Booking – How to Cancel
- Visit the Parivahan Portal, Go to Online Services & Selected “Driving License Related Services”
- In the Newly opened page, Scroll Down & Click on “Appointment (Slot Booking) & Then Click on “Services on Licence LL/DL”
- Now, You will see this:
- Click on “Slot Cancellation” & Then Select “Cancellation LL Slot Booking”
- Now Another Page Opens, where you need to Provide Asked Information
- Enter the application number, date of birth and Verification Code
- Hit the “Submit” button
- After this, your appointment will be shown to you on the next page
- Click on the “Cancel” button to cancel the appointment
If you want to book the slot for another day or time, just follow the procedure given earlier in the article.
We hope that Article has helped you to Book Online Appointment for Learner License Computer Test at your RTO. Feel Free to leave your Feedback below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Learning License (LL) Computer Test Slot booking?
This is an online appointment facility. Using this you can book your slot for Computer test online. Then, you can take the print out of appointment confirmation & visit the centre on the exam date.
What are the requirements to Book an Online appointments for the learner license exams?
The application number that was given to you after you applied for new learner’s license is a key requirement. Using this number, you can book your preferred slot online.
I am unable to visit the RTO on the booked date due to some unavoidable circumstances. Can I cancel the appointment?
Yes, the cancellation facility is available online. Once canceled, you can again choose the slot of your preference and appear for the online learner license computer-based exam.
- How to Apply Online for Provisional Driving License
- How to Download Provisional (Learning) Driving License
- Apply for New Learning License in Chandigarh
- Delhi New Learners License Online Application
- Kerala New LLR Apply Online
- AP New Learning License Apply