Learner License

Learner License Test (RTO Exam) – Online Appointment & LL Slot Booking

learner license online computer test appointment

Online Computer Exam (Learning Licence Test) Slot Booking, Appointment Process Explained

Without Clearing the Online Exam at your RTO, you will not get a Learner’s License (LL). So, It is important that you prepare well and pass the exam. In order to appear for the exam, you can now make an online appointment. This online appointment is also known as Slot Booking. In this article, you will find out, how to book an online appointment for Computer Exam at your RTO.

This process of appointment is actually a step in the process of applying online for Learner’s license. We will help you in understanding the complete procedure of slot booking. Just follow the given steps in the given order.

Learning License Computer Test Appointment | Online LL Slot Booking

The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has started this great initiative to provide online appointment facilities. The applicant can now fix an appointment for the Computer-based test from his/her home. Before proceeding, kindly make sure that you have the following information with you –

1) Learner License Application Number

2) Date of birth of the Applicant

3) Details of the portal from where the application was submitted i.e. (Sarathi, e-District,e-Seva, meeseva etc)

If you have this information, you are good to go!

Online Learner License Test – RTO Computer Exam LL Slot Booking

• The Very First Step of the Process is Visiting the Parivahan Portal @ parivahan.gov.in
  • Once there, Go to the “Online Services” Section & Click on Driving License Related Services

• Now Select your State & RTO Office Location
  • Now you will see a new page, Click on “Appointments (Slot Booking)” & Then Click on “Learners Licence Test”

• Now, you will see an online application form. You have to provide the required information

Learner License LL Online Appointment Slot Booking

• ¬†First of all select the portal in the “Application Submitted through” section
  • After this enter the Application Number

Note – This application number is the number that was provided you after the online submission of the learner license application

• Now enter the date of birth of the applicant
  • After this, you need to enter the verification code.

Note – In the verification code box you need to enter the characters that are shown in the image corresponding to it

• Now enter the “Submit” button
  • If the details entered by you are correct, you will be navigated to the online LL appointment page
  • There, you need to select the RTO office and date
  • Depending on the number of available slots, your appointment for the test will be fixed
  • You need to print or save the acknowledgment

That’s all! Now you need to appear on the mentioned date and time for the computer-based Learner License test

In case you want to cancel the appointment due to any reason this can also be done easily online. To cancel the slot booking, follow these steps –

Learners License (LL) Test Online Slot Booking – Cancellation Steps

• Visit the Parivahan Portal, Go to Online Services & Selected “Driving License Related Services”
  • In the Newly opened page, Scroll Down & Click on “Appointment (Slot Booking) & Then Click on “Services on Licence LL/DL”
  • Now, You will see this:

• Click on “Slot Cancellation” & Then Select “Cancellation LL Slot Booking”
  • Now Another Page Opens, where you need to Provide Asked Information

Learner license online appointment cancellation

• Enter the application number, date of birth and Verification Code
  • Hit the “Submit” button
  • After this, your appointment will be shown to you on the next page
  • Click on the “Cancel” button to cancel the appointment

If you want to book the slot for another day or time, just follow the procedure given earlier in the article.

We hope that Article has helped you to Book Online Appointment for Learner License Computer Test at your RTO. Feel Free to leave your Feedback below.

Download Learner’s License Online | Get Learning Licence (LL) PDF Copy

Previous article

Driving License Online Form | Apply for Driving Licence Online in India (Updated 2019)

Next article

You may also like

• Jerilyn91 says:

I see your site is similar to my site. Do you allow guest posting?
    I can write interesting and unique content for you. Let me know if you are interested.

• pranita says:

in slot booking menu we are required to select class of vehicle but in form i was filling that option was disabled n then even ‘confirm to book’ button was diasbled. pls suggest a solution

• Pankaj says:

After slot booking… and payment….
    What will i asked to do on the appointment date?

Please answer me sir…

• Pankaj says:

And if i fail to do this…
    Will I have to pay again payment for slot booking?,,,,?????

• Dikshita Jain says:

Learning license test online appointment

• srivani says:

hello,
    any particular time to book slot for LL test, because when ever I try , it is showing 30 days already booked. Kindly advice

• Sagar says:

Can i get a site of change the slot timing or enquiry of my slot timing

• Tejash says:

Hello Nishant,
    I have successfully done online test. So now i want to book slot for driving test, so can u guide me how can i do that….?
    I have submitted all my scan copy proofs on Sarathi website.
    Its been more thn weeks time that i had cleared online test, now dont know what to do.
    If u can guide me step by step it will b great help & i would really appreciate..
    Thanks
    Tejash

• Chaitrali says:

the time of filing the application for learner’s Licence, place of appointment is wrongly selected Pune RTO instead of Aurangabad RTO this happened only because of technical error.And after payment of the fee when I received the acknowledgment then is found that place of appointment is wrongly selected. My father also meet Pune RTO Inspector Miss. Medhe, but she said application is canceled online only. I tried from 19.05.2017 but it shows only error that it cannot cancel. I also tried to apply fresh application but it couldn’t accept.
    My request to you that please cancel my application. So I can apply new application and I don’t want my fee paid as refund back. Please solve my problem as early as possible. I am hereby also attaching My application status, Ack. of Application, Error showing online cancellation of application.

• vishal thakre says:

how do i make change in rto selection, and what about epayment would it will be refund and how

• Rahul says:

Their showing till 1month appointment are full not available date of next month what the process want to book next month appointment

• Rahul says:

Next 30 days slot are not available showing this error msg
    Then when we anant to aaply for next appointment

• Rajesh says:

What is the procedure for re-test??and how to apply for it?

• Nikesh says:

I had Appointment for Learner Licence Test at Pune RTO on June 19th 2017
    For some reason I could not attain the test.
    Do I need to rebook the appointment and pay?

• Aniket Srivastava says:

when i am trying to book a slot for LL .page page is showing to me (could not process the request)

• anhana says:

sir i have filled the application for learning licencse online and got the bookingg slot also but the problem is f=how to print the form .pls give me the steps

• Ranjeeth R says:

What are all the questions they will ask in computer based learning license test?
    Can you please share documents or any link to go through or else is there any application in play store to prepare my self..

• Chetan says:

How do I get a printout of a previously booked appointment ?

• i did payment for slot booking but shoeing me error at tne time of slot booking.please help me out.

• Shreya says:

I forgot to save the online appointment
    Now how can I print the online appointment acknowledgement again

• sar mera LLTest ka slote booking nahi ho raha hai

• sagar says:

after selecting date and time and confirming to book slot it says ll appointment details not available …………

• mrinalini says:

how can i change the slot already booked? can i do it online?
    do i need to pay again?

• dibajyoti giri says:

previous flows need to be completed to go for slot booking. how to resolve this issue