Find out how to Fill New Learner’s License (LLR) Application Form Online in Andhra Pradesh via epragathi Portal
Good News for Residents of Andhra Pradesh. The State Government has launched a dedicated portal to provide Online services Related to License, Vehicle Registration etc. As you now, every person who wants driving license needs to first obtain a Learner’s License (LLR). After 30 Days, he/she can apply for Permanent Driving License. In this article, i am sharing the process using which you can Apply Online for New Learner’s License in Andhra Pradesh.
AP New Learner’s License LLR Application – Apply online
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the online portal for the convenience of the citizens while applying for a license. The name of the Portal is epragathi.
Before Moving on to the form filling process, Let’s find out the Eligibility Criteria.
Before Applying for new LLR, Make sure that you are Eligible. Here are the Eligibility Conditions:
- Applicant should possess Aadhaar Card
- To apply in the “Motor Cycle Without Gear (MCWG)” category, the applicant must be at least 16 years of age or above.
- To apply for “Non Transport category”, the applicant should be 18 years of age or above.
- To apply for “Transport category”, the applicant should be 20 years of age or above. Also, the applicant must have valid Non-Transport category Licence from one year or above.
- If the applicant is less than 18 years of age, the consent/declaration by parent or guardian is mandatory
- If the applicant is above 50 years of age, he/she should upload duly filled Form 1A (Medical Certificate).
- To apply for Transport category class of vehicle, the applicant should upload duly filled Form 1A (Medical Certificate)irrespective of age.
- To apply LLR for Transport category class of vehicle, applicant’s educational qualification should be 8th pass.
- Applicant needs to pay fee to avail any LLR service.
- Applicant appearing first time for Learner’s Licence, must attend and pass computer LLR test.
- If the applicant is differently abled, he/she can only apply for Invalid Carriage class of vehicle and has to upload Driving Ability Certificate and Disability ID Card/Certificate.
- The applicant must have valid address proof document because it needs to be uploaded during the form filling process.
Steps to Apply Online for Learning License (LLR) in Andhra Pradesh (AP)
- First of All Visit the Official Andhra Pradesh Transport Department Page
- In the Menu Section, Go to “Licence” and Click on Learner’s Licence (LLR)
- This Will Open up Learning Licence Page. Click on the Link that says “Click here to Apply for Learner’s Licence”
- In the Next page, make appropriate selection, according to your Application type
- Clicking on the next Button will Open up LLR Online Application Form
- You will have to Provide All Details Like – Aadhaar Number, Qualification, Blood Group, Mobile Number etc. etc.
- After Filling All the Required details, you will have to Pay Application Fee
- After Successful fee payment, you will see the confirmation and application Number
- Take the Print out and Visit the Nearest RTO for Online Test
- Once you Clear the RTO Exam, Your LLR will be processed and you can collect it within a day or two
I hope you have successfully applied for LLR in Andhra Pradesh using the Steps Given. You can Share your feedback in the comments section.