In a country like India, there are certain traffic norms that are to be followed in every state differently as per the rules and regulations of the transport department. It is a very well known fact that each and every citizen of India must hold a valid learner license in case of learning to drive the vehicles and a permanent Driving License to be capable of driving any motor vehicle perfectly or legally as per the law.
RTO Gujarat Online Appointment
Now, when we have applied for the Learner’s License and Driving License online in Gujarat, the need to book and apply for online appointment and slot booking arises. The citizens of Gujarat can effortlessly book their slot online for their licenses and once the slot booking is confirmed, the citizens now, can directly visit the nearby RTO on the allotted time and date to appear for the driving test. In this article, we are going to explain the process and steps for RTO Gujarat online appointment and slot booking to obtain the driving license and learning license. Now let us have a look at it one by one:-
RTO Gujarat LL (Learning License Test) Appointment, Slot booking
- The appointment (slot booking) process, with the very first step starts by clicking on the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways– the Government of India. Once you click here, you will be immediately prompted to the Parivahan Sewa website.
- In the next step, you will see various subheadings, under Online Services click on “Driving License Related Services”.
- The next step is to select the state from where you want this service. Since you are from Gujarat, select Gujarat as the state name.
- After proceeding with your state name, on the left hand side, click on “Appointments (slot booking)”. As soon as you click on it, you will see three services get visible under this section. First, click on “Learner’s License Test”.
- In order to book your Learner’s License test appointment, now you will have to enter your application details for identification. Here, you have to fill in your application number, your date of birth and the verification code for security purposes as shown next to the box and click on submit.
- In the next step, you have to check the details and choose the slot as per your availability before confirming to book.
- It is to be noted that the slot date and time can be changed, if it is needed and the confirmation page can also be printed. That’s how you can book your slot for the test.
Gujarat RTO DL Skill Test Appointment, Online Driving License Test Slot booking
- Now, in order to book your slot for DL test, you will have to follow a simple process. Click on slot booking on the “LL Test Appointments” page and select DL test slot booking.
- For booking of your DL test appointment, you need to enter either your application number or your learner license number along with your date of birth and verification code and click on submit. The further process will be followed.
While you get appear for your Driving License’s skill test at the RTO, you may be asked a few questions. It will be basically a skill test to ascertain the knowledge you possess that is required for driving a vehicle in Gujarat. The skills test includes the following:-
- You are shown some rules and regulations along with some signs of traffic. You have to recognize them.
- In a Computer Based exam, you are asked 15 questions out of which 11 questions must be correct in order to pass the exam.
- You are allotted 48 seconds for each question to attempt.
- Any citizen who fails in the test can re- appears after 24 hours.
- Any citizen who already holds any license and it is willing to apply for an additional category of DL in their existing Driving License; they get exempted from this Computer Based exam.
So, these are the steps which need to be followed properly in order to get their slots booking confirmed for Driving License and Learner’s License.