Did you know, how trouble free it has become to apply for a new driving license in Maharashtra online? Yes, of course. It has become so easy to apply and fill the form online for driving license in Maharashtra. Also, it is an important fact to know as per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, it is very much important to hold a valid permanent DL to drive any vehicle not in Maharashtra only, but in the entire India. So, in order to be able to drive a vehicle, you must be having a license in hand, driving without having it is a punishable offence.
RTO Maharashtra New Driving License (DL) | Apply Online Form 2020
It is pertinent to mention here, that in order to get your Driving License issued, you need to have your Learning License issued from the authority and it’s obvious that when you are searching to apply for DL online, you will certainly have your Learner’s License No. in hand. In this article, we are going to explain the step by step process for RTO Maharashtra New Driving License Apply. Let us understand the process in detail. Have a look:-
RTO Maharashtra Online New Driving License Apply, Registration Form
- The very first yet a basic step to apply for the same can be done by visiting the official link
- Once you click the link you will be immediately prompted to the above website of Ministry of Road Transport & Highways website of government. Now you can see the online services option, click on the same. After you have clicked online services you will see various subheadings come under the same now click on driving licence related services.
- Now when you have clicked driving licence services what next you have to do is to select the state from where you have to apply for your driving licence. Since, state is Maharashtra select “Maharashtra.
- The next step is to to select the RTO office which is placed to be nearby your house and from where you would like to take the service from.
- Once you have selected the RTO office, you will be immediately prompted to the above page. The next step is to click on “apply online” under the driving licence head and click on new driving licence.
- Just after you have clicked on new driving licence you will see some stages in the submission of application form in order to get a driving licence issued. The stages include:
Filling the applicant details, uploading the documents, upload your photo and signature if required, you’re driving license test slot booking, payment of fee, verification of payment status, and printing the receipt thereby. Click on continue.
- The next step here is to fill in your Learner’s License Number along with your Date of Birth. Click on OK now.
- Once you have filled in all the details, you will be brought to the Maha Online DL Form 2020. You are required to fill in the DL form online properly and get it printed.
- Once you have successfully filled in the application form and submitted the form online, you will be asked to visit to your nearest RTO center. You are advised to be careful and remember to keep your entire original and photocopy of the documents and then only visit the RTO office.
- What next you have to do is to submit all the necessary documents in the office for further proceedings.
- After submission of your documents, you will be given a slot for your driving test. At this step, you will be checked by various ways by making you drive in front of them. After completion of your driving license test, you will be told whether you are successful or unsuccessful.
- After successful completion of your Driving Test, you will be issued your Driving License within 2-3 weeks. It is to be noted that you will have your license delivered at your home in the given time frame.
So, by following the above steps carefully, you need to be assured that you will get your DL in your hand very soon. It is always recommended to drive carefully and as per the traffic rules and regulations. Stay safe!