Find Out How to Apply Online for New Driving Licence in Uttar Pradesh | UP Driving License Online Application Form
Driving License is Compulsory if you drive a Vehicle. It can be any vehicle, Two Wheeler (Scooter, Motorcycle), Three Wheeler or Four Vehicle or any other HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicle). One Must Get the Driving Licence Asap. In this Article, I am giving detailed information regarding the process to Apply Online for New Driving Licence in Uttar Pradesh. If you Belong to UP, this Article is surely going to Help.
New Driving Licence UP | Uttar Pradesh Driving License Apply
Before you could get a Permanent Driving Licence in UP, It is important that You already have Learner’s License. In order to Apply for New Driving License, Your Learner License should be at least 30 Days Old. If you already have one and it’s been 30 days since the issuance of LL, You can easily Fill the Online Application form of DL. Before I share the Step by Step process, Let’s Understand the Requirements.
Required Documents in order to Apply for DL in Uttar Pradesh
- Original Learner’s Licence
- Residence Proof
- Valid ID Proof
- Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Online Application Form Filling
If you have the above-mentioned documents ready, You are Good to Go! Follow the Given Process to Submit your Driving Licence Application Online in Uttar Pradesh.
UP Driving License Application Form | UP DL Apply Online
- First of All, Visit the Official Parivahan Portal or UP Transport Website
- Go to the “Online Services” Section and Click on “New Driving License”
- This Will Open up the Online Application Form Page
- In order to Fill the Online Driving License Application Form in Uttar Pradesh, You need to Complete these stages:
- Filling Applicant Details >> Upload Documents >> Upload Photo & Signature >> DL Test Slot Booking >> Fee Payment
- Once you are at the above-said page, Click on “Continue” Button to Proceed
- This will Open another Page, where you need to Enter your Learner’s Licence Number & Date of Birth
- Enter your Driving Licence Number & Date of Birth and Click on “OK”
- This Will Open Up the Online Application Form.
- Enter all the required information and Click on Proceed
- In the Next Step, You need to Upload Required Documents (ID Proof & Address Proof)
- Then You need to Upload your Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Now, You will be taken to Slot Booking Page i.e. Driving Test Online Appointment Process. Here you need to Select the Available Date
- Now, You need to Pay the Application Fee Online
- Once the Fee is Paid and application is successfully Processed, You need to Take the Print out of the acknowledgment
- Visit the Test location on the selected date with the acknowledgment and Appear for Driving license Test.
If you passed the Test in the first try, you need to get the signature of the Vehicle Officer and Submit the Form at RTO. Your Driving Licence will be processed within a few Days.
Note: If you failed to Clear the Driving Test, Don’t worry try again. All the Best
|How to Book Driving Licence Test Appointment Online|
|How to Find Lost Driving Licence Number in India|
|Download Official mparivahan App|
|How to Apply for Learner Licence Online|